About Me

My photo
LONDON, United Kingdom
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Wednesday 28 September 2011

I.D LIVE ART X KILLER HEELS

I was asked by I.D Magazine to come up with a design for some high heels that represented the iconic magazine, as an image to aid the launch of an amazing shoe design competition they are running in partnership with Alberto Guardiani.
I wanted to create a design that was a nod to the early years of I.D and the 'straight up' style of street fashion photography they pioneered - so here it is - 'The Straight Up'!
Myself and BattyBass partner Hannah Holland spent an afternoon at the I.D Covers exhibition at The Red Gallery, where I created some live art to Hannah's soundtrack.
Getting Lippy!
Hannah playing in front of some more of my work.
The finished 'JAW DROPPER'.

No comments: