About Me

My photo
LONDON, United Kingdom
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Wednesday 4 May 2011

GUEST EDITING MTV SWATCH PLAYGROUND WEB SITE

MTV run a website called PLAYGROUND with SWATCH Watches, this year the site is focusing mainly on the wonderful world of fashio and has invited five guest editors to add content to the site, this includes a short documentary about each of us and some studies of our work, and a TALK@ where we each talk to a singer about each others work, style, fashion and the creative world.
I was asked to be a guest editor along side accessories designer FRED BUTLER, photographer and co founder of DAZED AND CONFUZED magazine RANKIN, and two more to be announced as they launch!

Watch my film here  and read my blog here- http://www.swatchmtvplayground.com/gb/blog/post/358

1 comment:

Tallulah Doll said...

I've only caught a glimpse, but it looks amazing. I'm also designing clothes, sketching - so that's really inspiring to see. Good for you for booking the gig.

Tallulah Doll