About Me

My photo
LONDON, United Kingdom
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Wednesday 20 August 2008

VIDEODROME

Every so often I will post music videos that I love, usually because of the styling, the track, videos that influenced me, that I wish I was involved in and that take me back to early memories which then become apparent that these were things that shaped my life, style and work. Heres a few to get started........I love love love this video, this is the video that really made me first want to get into music video styling, it was so appealling, models moving to music, the humour, the style, the grade.....amazing! Styled by Fee Doran who I then went and worked for for two years as a youngster, I then went on to style a video for Zoowoman, but with only one model it's not a touch on this.My final collection at college was named after this track

Undeniably I am an 80's kid, born in 81 it is that decade that is most relevant to me and seems to seep out into alot of my work, watch this video and need I say more....... a master piece!

No comments: